I started my career as a CPA, working for leading global accounting firms and moved on to other jobs in accounting, audit and consulting. Along the way, I developed an interest in real estate. One investment lead to another and I was hooked! After a more than a decade in corporate roles, I decided to follow my passion for real estate and joined the Downtown Jersey City Weichert team.
Whether it is buying your dream home, selling for the highest value, renting or investing for your future, I can assist you. I understand the importance and complexities involved in making real estate decisions. I will ensure that you are well prepared to face any challenges that may arise, fully committed to providing you with a distinctly higher level of service that will make your real estate experience as easy and as stress-free as possible.
You can expect from me:
- Personal and knowledgeable service that is genuinely responsive to your needs
- A “Neighborhood Specialist’s” familiarity with local communities, home values, and price trends
- Invaluable negotiating gained throughout my career
- Advice and guidance throughout the entire process
- Constant Communication & Transparency
- BBA in Accounting (Temple University), MBA, General Business (Montclair State University)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Regardless of your real estate needs, I can help you realize your goals, or answer any questions. Feel free to contact me anytime. I welcome the opportunity to make a difference for you.